Background

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Woo Pig Sooie!

For those of you visiting the blog from the other 49 states (or countries! Woo! I'm international, baby!).... there is a saying down here in Arkansas.....that is ingrained in every Arkansan, natural or transfer. They stop you at the state border and teach you how to call the Hogs, you know? ;-) Anyway, this famous saying is how to root for the Razorbacks. "Wooooooooo.....PIG SOOIE! Woooooooo......PIG SOOIE! Wooooooooooo......PIG SOOIE! RAZORBACKS!" That's how it's done. While I've only lived in the Natural State for 5 years, I've quickly picked up on the hype that is the Razorbacks. Those frightening hogs are displayed all over this state! I've started crafting Razorback stuff, and will be venturing into some painting of the spiked hogs soon.



These were all client orders or gifts that I gave. I am not a graduate of the University of Arkansas, or any (Arkansas) state college for that matter..... I'm a proud graduate of (now) Missouri State University (then Southwest Missouri State University) and then Webster University for my master's. Although with my master's, I didn't attend any sporting events. Just did my work, attended class, made my As, and got outta there! I will say however, those Razorback fans are something special... they make everyone feel welcome! WPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment