Background

Monday, May 13, 2013

Teacher Appreciation 2

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week. I posted the gift I made for B's teacher here, and said I would get around to E's teacher's gift soon. (I'd do gifts for K's teacher as well, but he is "too old for that kind of thing." Especially being a 6th grade boy, you know.)

So here it is a week later, and I finally figured out and finished the gift for E's teacher. What momma of a little boy wouldn't love this?

As a young girl, when I read the book "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein, it left me just with a "meh" feeling. I didn't really "get" it. When I read it now, as a momma of a little boy, oh my. OH MY. I get it. Tears.......

So here is the gift, I hope she likes it! :)



1 comment:

  1. I always cried when I read that to my students, and it never failed that one of my rowdies would say, "Look, Mrs. Stewart is crying!"
    I love it, and I'm sure she will, too.

    ReplyDelete