Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hey There!

Well, I've been busy crafting, and not very busy updating my blog with my newest creations. I'm going to take the easy way out and plop all the pictures right here on this one post. Be sure to check out and "like" www.facebook.com/TheCraftyApple .... that's my Facebook page. I update it more regularly than this blog.
 The Wise Owl
 Mantel Decor
 Inspired by Pottery Barn Kids



 Personalized Wreath
 Found a similar image on Pinterest, but then added my own touches.
 An Ode to Kansas
 Made with Aluminum screen. Never again.
 WPS!
 1x6 painted and weathered
 Coasters

Fall Wreath

I've been busy. :) But man, do I love crafting! I'm still recovering from my ACL tear, and getting back to a normal life. I'll have surgery in a couple months, but for now, I'm enjoying my time doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment